The following records have now been accepted by the Glamorgan Rarities Committee.
- 2cy Caspian Gull, Cardiff Bay, 16th Jan 2019
- Yellow-Browed Warbler, KNNR, 8th October 2019 onwards
- Siberian Chiffchaff, Oxwichm 17th November 2019
- Citrine Wagtail, Llwyn-on Res., 27th April 2019
- Wryneck – Ogmore-by-Sea, 25th Aug – 1st Sep 2019
- Snow Bunting, Pink Bay – Porthcawl, 2nd – 4th November 2019
- Siberian Chiffchaff, Cardiff Bay Barrage, 7th December 2019
- Serin, Nash Pt, 24th November 2019 [2nd county record].