Covid19 situation

In view of the national situation regarding the Covid19 virus, and government advice in that respect, it has been decided to cancel all GBC meetings and walks until further notice. This includes the planned Kenfig walk that was to have been on Saturday 21st Mar. We shall monitor the situation carefully and hope to resume activities as soon as it safe to do so. This is in line with the similar decisions taken by our neighbouring clubs and societies.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.